Skip to main content

Special one

 special ~one

💛"Falling in love with you was second best thing in the world because finding you was the first gorgeous "💛


We met I fell for you

It was hard to believe

that you like me too!huh?😄

The idea was so hard to conceive


Why such serious and handsome man

would fall for a girl like me! Huh?why?🙊

That I heard from the good man

He said "I had someone for you see"


So i began to thank my God above🙏

Because you are everything I need

He sent me a godly man to love,

to protect and lead👉


You are the one my maker sent me

And you are the one I will always love.💗

So to hurt you will never be my intent.

#can't-help-falling-in-love-with-you!👀💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My mother_super woman

Mother Ever since I knew my mother About future I never bother. If she is not around me I would never stand up on my knee With mom,I love to dine Eat everything till nine. When the path seems to be quite dark, She consoles me to mark A day filled with victory She is my genie She enables me to stand still like a tower, And bloom beautifully like a flower.  my mother!💖 Finally I will say that you should love your mother as they have loved you for what you are, till now.💖

Love

 It takes minutes to tell I love you   🤭                     And 🤗 Minutes to love someone 😎                  But🤔  Forgetting you takes whole                   Life😭